Monday 16 August 2010

Thing 17


I have quickly looked at Linkedin before - I was looking for someone a while ago. It was recommended as somewhere I might find many of the scientific community. I had success, but I was not interested in joining myself. I have had a further look and whilst it was interesting to see other Cambridge colleagues details up on the web, I decided not to add myself. I can see that it might be useful if I was thinking of looking for another job, or needed to meet up with other librarians who are interested in the same things that I am but Cambridge colleagues have a close-knit community anyway and so I decided that there was no point in joining Linkedin and then not using it again. I have already got quite a few other 23Things to commence before the start of term and I am going to concentrate on those. 1 more photo to keep me going - dancing dolphons

No comments:

Post a Comment