Friday 13 August 2010

Thing 15

Just when I had decided to leave LibraryThing until January; the next thing asked me to set up an account and add some books. it seemed sensible to start and to plunge in with the library's Light Reading collection. Just the fiction authors beginning with A. I will get around to adding the other later..after the start of term maybe, or January. So, I set up an account read the isbns of the books in with my work scanner (much easier than typing isbns in by hand) and also added them to a 'fiction' category. Our collection is not classified or catalogued, but sits in a cupboard with 4 categories, fiction, bio, travel & misc. The only thing that ook time was reshelving all the books afterwards! I also added a widget to my blog page.....

No comments:

Post a Comment