Friday 13 August 2010

Reflections week

So Reflections week.....I have been working through the 23Things too quickly. I started late & then had a 2 week holiday....It has been very useful to complete 12 things. These have given me an introduction to new techniques that I had heard about, but not actually used. Some I have taken on board; some I have looked at but won;t use now. It isvery useful to have looked at them so that I know in the future if I need to use them I can. I still feel that I have just been skimming the surface of some of these applications ....maybe instead of doing this over one summer I should have taken a year - but then I don;t know if I would have kept up the enthusiasm for so long. My head is buzzing with ideas for next term to start using some of the 23 things....the only problem is that term is runnign towards me too fast and I don;t know if I am going to manage everything. Twitter...a blog.....once started, then these have to be kept up-tp-date and refreshed periodically; if we start something then we will have to carry on.... Oh well, 10 more Things to go...I wonder what they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment