Monday 5 July 2010

Thing 6

Google calendar is the first online calendar that I have used. It was faily easy to set up and put items on - it is also on my iGoogle page. Now I just have to remember to lok at that section of the webpage - somehow it is easier to look at my paper university diary.
The weekend went well - no time to look at 23 Things as I was teaching & then doing workshops & dancing all day Saturday. No pictures yet...I didn;t take any but other people took lots so I expect they will be up on Facebook sooon when people have recovered. It was a long day , 9am -2.30am...dancing; salsa, rueda, kizomba, bachata etc.
People are still signing up to my Doodle page - I used it for the librarians brown bag lunch at the end of the month. 10 people have replied so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment